Click column header to sort
Office/Outcomes Administrator position offers a variety of outlets to showcase your talents. This fast paced work environment requires the ability to prioritze tasks to ensure client needs are met. Office administrator includes answering phones, balancing petty cash, general office work, and so much more to keep you from being bored. Outcomes administrator manages all parts of client testing to help us track progress and offer the utmost quality of care. The position requires on campus availability Mon-Thurs 8:30am-5:30pm a minimum.
Looking for work where you can make a difference?
At Chrysalis you can have a career in creating JOY and HEALing Generations!
Licensed Therapist, Chrysalis School
- Chrysalis offers an amazing atmosphere of acceptance and support in a wonderful environment! With our unique, wooded location in Eureka, Montana, where mountains, lakes, and beauty abound, you may come alive and thrive with the visual rewards of nature. For many, our location is a vacation destination, but you will LIVE here!
- Our company is striving to bring adolescent depression, anxiety, and suicide to all-time lows by 2028.
- Our program serves adolescent girls ages 13-18. Students live in a family style residence where community and interpersonal relationships are encouraged. As a primary therapist, you would be responsible for determining the best mitigating methods for the restoration of health.
- Our 47-acre campus becomes part of the expanded classroom that consists of biking, hiking, horseback riding, rock climbing, skiing, snowboarding, and other activities. At Chrysalis we invite and encourage family participation in many of our scheduled outings throughout the year that includes our mother/daughter retreat and father/daughter canoe trip.
- International travel is another component of our program since its inception. Cultural immersion, education, adventure and service are the building blocks of the international travel experience.
- As an Adolescent and Family Therapist, you will be supported by an experienced Executive Director, Clinical Director, Administrative Team, and Residential Staff focused on the mission to facilitate lasting positive change for young people and their families.
What does Chrysalis offer you? https://chrysalisschoolmontana.com/
As a therapist here, you will enjoy the following benefits and responsibilities:
- Access to professional growth using our leading-edge strategies and trainings with our exceptional leaders
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Program that includes medical insurance with a generous company contribution towards a high deductible plan, dental insurance, vision insurance, voluntary life and AD&D insurance, long-term disability, 401K with company matching, and paid maternal leave.
- Company Paid Holidays plus a PTO accrual schedule.
- Opportunity to foster relationships with adolescents and their families, create joy in their lives, and heal generations.
- Join a team of nationally recognized industry leaders who provide you with a framework of training, support, and long-term advancement opportunities.
- Chrysalis and its team members embrace the core values of empathy, trusting relationships, service, growth, and results.
Chrysalis School Montana is immediately seeking a full time Science teacher. Chrysalis is a Therapeutic Boarding School, and as such is structured differently from public schools. We strive to focus on helping students grow into successful adults. Teaching staff work in collaboration with not only other teachers and administration, but also therapists, residential, and experiential staff to provide support to the whole student. Administration and clinicians work to support teachers and provide them with the tools and background needed to be the best they can be.
This position provides the opportunity to plan and deliver instruction for all scheduled classes for High School level. Adapt lesson plans to accommodate varying levels of students and any special educational needs. Create and maintain a curriculum file for each course taught. Provide feedback to students through timely grading of assignments. Provide pertinent information regarding student progress, behavior and performance. Manage student behavior in the classroom to ensure a safe environment conducive to learning. Our current Science teacher is sad to plan her departure, but is happy to chat with any candidate in private about the nature of the position and job satisfaction.
This position requires a current Montana teaching license or a degree Or a someone with experience and with the potential to acquire a teaching license.Chrysalis is a therapeutic boarding school for adolescent girls 13-18. Chrysalis helps our students to succeed in an educational setting as well as in a clinical setting At Chrysalis, our program is built upon cultural immersion, education, adventure, and service. Chrysalis School Montana
*****$1000 Sign on Bonus! $500 upon hire and $500 at 6 months*****
Job Title: Night Watch- Female Applicants Only
EEO Class: Technician
Supervisor's Title: Residential Director
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
General Summary: Monitors and cares for the physical and emotional needs of Chrysalis' students during traditional sleeping hours. (9:45pm-6:45am).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Completes bed checks every hour.
2. Ensures that each student is safe and is in her assigned bed.
3. Assists students who are ill or who are otherwise having difficulty.
4. Remains alert and awake at all times.
5. Completes household chores as assigned.
6. Punctuality and dependability are essential.
7. Other duties assigned for record upkeep for internal and state regulations.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Knowledge of student rules, and level requirements.
2. Knowledge of Chrysalis' policies, found in the training manual. (Provided at new hire orientation.)
3. Knowledge of proper charting procedure.
4. Skill in problem solving.
5. Skill in de-escalating agitated students.
6. Ability to perform CPR and First-Aid.
7. Ability to safely hold or restrain an upset or combative student.
8. Ability to operate the security system for the house.
Education and Experience:
The position requires a valid driver's license. Staff must be 21 or older to transport students in company vehicles. Solid reference information from at least two previous employers is a must. Experience working with at risk youth and/or post high school training in the field of mental health is preferred but not required.
Hearing: communication with coworkers, and clients
Fingering/grasping/feeling: writing, typing, phone use
Working conditions: Normal conditions of a typical residence with the absence of disagreeable elements.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Chrysalis is an equal opportunity employer.
***$1000 Sign on Bonus! $500 upon hire and $500 at 6 months***
Job Title: Youth Counselor- Morning Shift and PRN
Supervisor's Title: Residential Director
Job type: Part-time
Are you a morning person? Want a job that changes lives? Are you looking for a part time job that is based on the schedule that YOU want?
Join our team and become a part-time Youth Counselor today! 12-20 hrs a week on average, up to 40 if you'd like! Great entry level position with a lot of career growth opportunities.
CHRYSALIS OVERVIEW: http://www.chrysalisschoolmontana.com/
Chrysalis is a small therapeutic boarding school for adolescent girls aged 13 to 18 located in northwestern Montana. Chrysalis uses a combination of therapy, individualized academics, family style living and adventure based activities to help girls who have struggled academically, socially and at home. Each Chrysalis student participates in an international service trip to better appreciate diversity while positively affecting the lives of others, and ultimately, changing her own life forever.
Responsible for fostering relationships with adolescents and their families within an established industry leading program.